The workshop will be accessed via a link which will be emailed to you upon booking. You will also receive a reminder email 24 hours before the workshop which will also include the link.
This workshop will be delivered through Zoom
This workshop is suitable for all but bear in mind that the Somatic Movements you will be learning are all performed laying on the floor. As such you will need to be able to get up and down off the floor.
If you cannot, consider a 1-1 Online Session where we can explore seated options.
You will need the following items:
- A comfortable rug, yoga mat or similar
- Pillow(s) or bolster(s) at your discretion
- A laptop, tablet or smart phone with camera
- Enough floor space to lay out flat with arms out to the side
- A notebook and pen for the Q&A
- An open and inquisitive mind 🙂
No prior experience of Somatic Movements is required.
On completion of the Workshop you will receive via email;
- Somatic Movement Back Pain Relief Instructional Manual PDF
- Audio Recording of Guided Somatic Movement Instruction
- Visual Summary PDF of the main Somatic Movements
Yes, there will be ample opportunity given over to ask questions during the closing Q&A.
Yes, as long as you can set it up in such a way that I can see you when you are doing the movements.
All credit cards are accepted and processed through the Stripe payment gateway.
Yes, this workshop will be recorded so that I can supply you with the audio recording.
Please wear loose comfortable clothing that you can move freely in. And keep a blanket or extra sweater close by in case you feel cold. Warm socks are also a good idea.
Absolutely not. You are free to do only the movements you feel comfortable with. However the movements are all normal movements of the human body, so with care and the guidance of the host, you should find almost all of them accessible.