In Person 1-1s
•• Due to the ongoing Coronavirus Pandemic In Person 1-1s are unavailable until further notice. ••
I currently offer In Person 1-1s at the Community Well in Donabate, in North Co. Dublin.
IN PERSON 1-1 (75-90mins)
- 1-3 Lessons: €75/each
- Further Lessons: €70/each
In Person 1-1s are the quickest way to address a specific neuromuscular or chronic pain complaint.
Lessons are done on a table, with client fully clothed throughout. After a thorough assessment, you will be guided through a series of gentle movements, with hands on feedback, designed to help you quickly release muscle tension and restore voluntary control and free, comfortable movement. You will also learn 2-3 simple movements to practice at home. The home practice movements are critically important.
What happens at the first lesson?
The first lesson is just the beginning of your Somatic learning experience.
At you first lesson we will…
- Review your history
- Conduct a thorough assessment
- Discuss your expectations and goals
- Discuss your particular patterns of tension
- Guide you through a specific Clinical Protocol to address your most dominant pattern of tension
- Teach you the relevant Somatic Movements to practice at home. Don’t worry they’re easy and enjoyable to do. You can try some of them right now here.
- Book your next session
How many In Person 1-1s will I need and how often will I need them?
Most common complaints can be resolved in 3-5 sessions. You can expect substantial improvements from the first session.
Request an appointment or ask a question via the form below: